Screen Share Ios Lg Tv
- Lg Screen Share Apple
- How To Screen Share On Lg Tv
- Screen Share Lg Tv With Windows 10
- Lg Tv Share From Pc
- Lg Screen Share Ipad
Sometimes, your iPhone screen is just too small when you watch your favorite movie or playing your best mobile game. Though watching on mobile phones is great, but doing all of them on a TV is much better. Luckily, it is easy to connect your iOS device to any latest TV for a bigger-screen media capability. These days, almost all smartphones and tablets can be plugged into an HDMI-ready TV. Once you are connected, everything that is shown into your mobile phone will also be casted on your smart TV. However, if cables and cords are not your thing, here is our guide on how to mirror iPhone to LG TV.
How To Reset an LG Smart TV to Default Settings Press the Home button on your remote, and select the cog icon in the top-right corner of your screen to open then Settings menu. Next, head to General Reset to Initial Settings. There are several ways to do screen mirroring on LG TVs, including Screen Share, casting, and content share. To share screens on LG TV, Android devices need a mirroring feature like Miracast, HTC Connect, or Wi-Fi Direct, among others. To share screens on LG TV on iPhone, Apple AirPlay 2 is supported on newer LG Smart TVs. Using your iPhone, tap the “M” blue button and choose the name of your PC. Swipe-up to show control center and choose Airplay/Screen Mirroring then tap the name of your PC again. Once your iPhone has been mirrored to your PC, connect it now to your LG TV by using an HDMI cable. Your iPhone is now mirrored to your LG TV.
How to Mirror iPhone to LG TV
ApowerMirror is a great desktop application where users are able to cast/display their iPhone’s screen to a larger monitor like a PC or a TV. iPhone users are able to share presentations on their classes, seminars or meetings, enjoy watching movies and play mobile games on a wider monitor display. Moreover, this tool lets users to record the screen activities on their mobile phones. This application supports both iOS and Android devices that you can choose freely to connect via USB/lightning cable or via Wi-Fi connection. It also allows users to control the screen of their phone using their mouse and keyboard. Follow the simple steps on how to Mirror iPhone to LG TV to start the mirroring process.
- Connect your iPhone to a PC first by downloading, installing, and running the application on both devices.
- Launch the application on both iPhone and PC.
- Using your iPhone, tap the “M” blue button and choose the name of your PC. Swipe-up to show control center and choose Airplay/Screen Mirroring then tap the name of your PC again.
- Once your iPhone has been mirrored to your PC, connect it now to your LG TV by using an HDMI cable. Your iPhone is now mirrored to your LG TV.
LetsView is one innovative tool that can mirror any device on a much bigger screen. Because of its great features, it resurfaces among the best apps of its kind. Aside from the mirroring capability, this offers more features like screen recording, screen mirroring and being able to cast your device with any Miracast ready device. That includes Smart, Android TV and some of the networking hardware like FireTV and Roku. Meanwhile, here is a guide written for you to mirror iPhone to LG TV.
- Get the app and install it by using the download buttons below.
- Make sure your phone is connected to the internet where your TV is connected to.
- Launch the app on your phone and TV.
- On your phone, tap the icon at upper right that has “asterisk”.
- Then, enter the pin showing on your TV.
- Tap “Start Mirroring” to begin.
Chromecast is one of the best options when it comes in streaming videos and even mirroring your iOS device’s screen display to your LG TV. It links and can be controlled with your smartphone by just being connected under the same Wi-Fi network. This will let you open applications or stream videos, display photos, and play games on your phone where you can cast on your TV via Chromecast. To use this tool, you need to plug it into an HDMI socket on your TV. Moreover, a compatible Android device or iOS device installed with the latest version of the app called Google Home is also needed to cast iPhone to LG TV. Here is the steps on how this tool works.
- Plug in the Chromecast to your LG TV.
- On your iPhone, download the Google Home app. Install and launch it then tap “Set up a New Chromecast”.
- To connect, tap the “Account” icon on the lower right hand on your phone then choose “Mirror Device” under Additional options. Make sure that both devices are connected under the same Wi-Fi server.
- Wait for the device to search your TV then tap “CAST SCREEN/AUDIO”. Your iPhone is now mirrored to your TV.
Those are two of the many possible ways to cast your iPhone to LG TV. You may now enjoy watching movies, sharing photos, and play your favorite mobile games to a larger screen display at home. Both tools offer you fast and easy ways on how to cast iPhone to LG TV, However, ApowerMirror gives you the best quality and features which the other mirroring tools do not possess.
Lg Screen Share Apple
If you do not want to watch a movie sitting in front of your Mac, you can share your Mac screen to TV and enjoy the movie on a larger screen. Also, this can help you display a presentation or any files from your Mac to your TV if you are discussing a topic in a large audience. Luckily, there are top screen mirroring tools that can help you screen share Mac to LG TV. Check out these tools below.
Top 3 Tools to Mirror Mac to LG TV
LG Smart Share
To connect Mac to TV, you can rely on the built-in screen mirroring feature of the LG TV – Smart Share. This feature allows you to mirror your phone, tablet, and PC, and Mac to LG TV including the audio-visual capability of the devices. With this, streaming videos and watching movies are highly enjoyable as these movies and being casted on a wider screen. Just follow the simple and easy steps below to mirror Mac to TV.
How To Screen Share On Lg Tv
- Using your TV remote to navigate to the Smart Share feature of your TV.
- On your Mac, click the AirPlay icon located on the right side of the Menu bar. Select your LG TV then choose the name of your Mac to connect.
- Your Mac is now mirrored to your LG TV.
Next, we have LetsView. This amazing screen mirroring tool can help you cast your Mac’s screen to your LG TV in no time. It is useful for entertainment, app presentations, meetings, livestream, and also teaching because of its high-quality screen mirroring display. To learn how to use this tool to cast and stream Mac to LG TV, simply follow the steps below.
- Go to the official website of LetsView and download the application on your Mac. Also, install LetsView for TV on your LG TV. You can also click the button below to get the tool.
- On your Mac, launch the app and click Computer Screen Mirroring.
- Input the PIN code displayed on your TV to connect your Mac to your LG TV.
ApowerMirror is also a great tool for screen mirroring Mac to LG TV. This top screen mirroring tool allows you to connect your Mac to your LG TV smoothly with a high definition resolution. You can stream videos, browse photos, display files, and many more with this tool. Check out the steps below to learn how to mirror Mac to LG TV.
- Get the app and have it installed on your Mac and LG TV. Run the app once installed.
- Go to your Mac and click TV option on the application’s interface.
- Enter the PIN code and click the Start mirroring button.
- Then your Mac will be connected and mirrored to your TV immediately.
Screen Share Lg Tv With Windows 10
Lg Tv Share From Pc
These are the best screen mirroring tools for you to cast Mac to LG Smart TV. All listed tools are helpful and feasible when it comes to using your LG TV as an external screen for your Mac. Moreover, these methods and tools are safe, easy, and free to use. Just choose the one that fits your needs best.