Screen Mirroring Lg K9
The last screen mirroring program that can help you display your LG phone screen to TV is Reflector 3. As it is the latest and most recently updated version of the Reflector series, you will find new and improved features and enjoy a better user-experience. Screen Mirroring App helps to mirror android mobile phone & scan tab screen to display it on smart. ApowerMirror is also a great tool for screen mirroring Mac to LG TV. This top screen mirroring tool allows you to connect your Mac to your LG TV smoothly with a high definition resolution. You can stream videos, browse photos, display files, and many more with this tool. Check out the steps below to learn how to mirror Mac to LG TV. Roku provides the simplest way to stream entertainment to your TV. With thousands of available channels to choose from. Select 2019 LG TV models (OLED B9, C9, E9, W9, R9, Z9 series and NanoCell SM9X/SM8X, UHD UM7X series) with Apple AirPlay 2 support allow screen mirroring directly from iPhones/iPads. 2018 and earlier LG Smart TVs don't allow screen mirroring directly from iPhones/iPads.
If you do not want to watch a movie sitting in front of your Mac, you can share your Mac screen to TV and enjoy the movie on a larger screen. Also, this can help you display a presentation or any files from your Mac to your TV if you are discussing a topic in a large audience. Luckily, there are top screen mirroring tools that can help you screen share Mac to LG TV. Check out these tools below.
Top 3 Tools to Mirror Mac to LG TV
LG Smart Share
To connect Mac to TV, you can rely on the built-in screen mirroring feature of the LG TV – Smart Share. This feature allows you to mirror your phone, tablet, and PC, and Mac to LG TV including the audio-visual capability of the devices. With this, streaming videos and watching movies are highly enjoyable as these movies and being casted on a wider screen. Just follow the simple and easy steps below to mirror Mac to TV.
- Using your TV remote to navigate to the Smart Share feature of your TV.
- On your Mac, click the AirPlay icon located on the right side of the Menu bar. Select your LG TV then choose the name of your Mac to connect.
- Your Mac is now mirrored to your LG TV.
Next, we have LetsView. This amazing screen mirroring tool can help you cast your Mac’s screen to your LG TV in no time. It is useful for entertainment, app presentations, meetings, livestream, and also teaching because of its high-quality screen mirroring display. To learn how to use this tool to cast and stream Mac to LG TV, simply follow the steps below.
Screen Mirroring Lg Phone
- Go to the official website of LetsView and download the application on your Mac. Also, install LetsView for TV on your LG TV. You can also click the button below to get the tool.
- On your Mac, launch the app and click Computer Screen Mirroring.
- Input the PIN code displayed on your TV to connect your Mac to your LG TV.
ApowerMirror is also a great tool for screen mirroring Mac to LG TV. This top screen mirroring tool allows you to connect your Mac to your LG TV smoothly with a high definition resolution. You can stream videos, browse photos, display files, and many more with this tool. Check out the steps below to learn how to mirror Mac to LG TV.
Lg Screen Mirroring Iphone
- Get the app and have it installed on your Mac and LG TV. Run the app once installed.
- Go to your Mac and click TV option on the application’s interface.
- Enter the PIN code and click the Start mirroring button.
- Then your Mac will be connected and mirrored to your TV immediately.
These are the best screen mirroring tools for you to cast Mac to LG Smart TV. All listed tools are helpful and feasible when it comes to using your LG TV as an external screen for your Mac. Moreover, these methods and tools are safe, easy, and free to use. Just choose the one that fits your needs best.