- Ninjam Through Reaper
- Reaper Ninjam Setup
- Reaper Collaboration
- Ninjam Plugin For Reaper
- Ninjam Reaper Latency
- Ninjam Reaper
Ninjam Through Reaper
REAPER is a complete digital audio production application for computers, offering a full multitrack audio and MIDI recording, editing, processing, mixing and mastering toolset. REAPER supports a vast range of hardware, digital formats and plugins, and can be comprehensively extended, scripted and modified. A) In REAPER, on the 'Live / NINJAM' channel, hit the FX button b) Highlight 'VST: ReaNINJAM (Cockos)' and click OK c) Hit the 'Show ReaNINJAM Console' button if the console doesn't open automatically d) Under 'Local Channels', enter your name in the channel provided e) Make sure 'Xmit' is checked f) Make sure 'Stereo 1/2' is selected in the pull-down g) Click 'File' menu Connect h) Choose a server i) Have. NinJam actually delays the audio by 8, 16, 32 or 64 measures. It's hard to get your head around, and I don't think I understand it yet - I find it hard to imagine what the other people hear. Say the loop is. NinJam actually delays the audio by 8, 16, 32 or 64 measures. It's hard to get your head around, and I don't think I understand it yet - I find it hard to imagine what the other people hear. Say the loop is 32 measures. Apr 08, 2020 Ninjam is a free plugin within the Reaper DAW for Windows, Mac or Linux used for zero latency nonrealtime online jamming. It’s weird but it works. To get started with Ninjam you just need a microphone (or audio interface) and headphones.
Welcome to the NINJAM documentation. NINJAM is a program to allow people to make real music together via the Internet. Every participant can hear every other participant. Each user can also tweak their personal mix to his or her liking. NINJAM is cross-platform, with clients available for Mac OS X and Windows.
Setting up Ninjam
Public NINJAM servers
Reaper Ninjam Setup
You can connect to these servers anonymously. Or log in with any name you like so you show as [email protected] on the NINJAM AutoSong site.
NINJAM in REAPER
- See Importing Ninjam Sessions
- Using NINJAM with Live via REAPER - Easily adapted to other software instruments
Set Up Ninjam Server
Tutorials how to set up your own Ninjam Server
Setting the Ninjam Server tempo
Ninjam includes a metronome that counts the beats per minute (BPM) and beats per index (BPI) of each server.
- To change the Beats Per Minute
- Type !vote bpm <the new tempo value> in the field beneath the Chat window.
- Click Send.
- To set the tempo to 80 BPM, type !vote bpm 80, then click Send.
- To change the Beats Per Index
- Type !vote bpi <the new index value> in the field beneath the Chat window.
- Click Send.
- To set the beats per index to 8, type !vote bpi 8, then click Send.
Ninjam Plugin For Reaper
- Note: The beats per index sets the number of beats that will be counted between each accent beat. The Ninjam metronome generates an accent beat on the first beat of each index.