Multi Rtsp Viewer
Monitor and explorer for IP Cameras. Supporting ONVIF, generic RTSP, MJPEG. If you have a modern IP camera (i.e. A future-proof ONVIF conformant one), IP CENTCOM helps you take full advantage of Windows's superb multi-media power to monitor and control your camera with rich features. The central multiviewer editor configures all your video services over multiple screens in the network. Configure features like round robin mode, HW acceleration, Under Monitor Display, alarm notification and more. All from remote, in your company network or over internet.
Stirlitz Media IP Multiviewer is a modern, light and fast software solution to display any number of channels in a mosaic on one or multiple screens. It runs on a standard Windows workstation or server with NVIDIA GPU, supports any DVB-compatible MPEG-TS source, works with 4K screens, offers visual alarms and statistics.
Main features Stirlitz Media IP Multiviewer version 2.5:
- Software based video multiviewer, light and fast
- Works on generic hardware with Windows 10 (or Server 2019) and NVIDIA GPUs (Quadro RTX/Pxxxx or GTX 10xx or RTX)
- Native IP support, ASI supported over gateway
- Multi display support, up to 36 HD per screen, up to 6 screens per machine
- Support for multiple virtual displays with IP output
- Live broadcast of low-delay, full quality output streams to a web browser or as MPEG-TS (H.264 or H.265)
- 4K/UHD display support
- Video: AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265, MPEG2
- Audio: AC3, AAC, AAC+, MPEG 1/2, E-AC3
- Support for MPEG-TS over UDP/RTP
- Support for HLS, MPEG-DASH, RTMP, RTSP
- Display of 2.0 and 5.1 audio levels/loudness
- Basic monitoring: input loss/transport degradation, basic MPEG-TS structure, video freeze or black/blue frame, audio below or above given levels, missing subtitles, missing SCTE35
- Advanced MPEG-TS monitoring and reporting - TR 101 290
- Alarms: visual, audible/TTS, SNMP, SMTP, logs, database - with flexible conditions
- Automatic archiving of MPEG-TS file on detected error or event
- Display of DVB Subtitles, including concurrent display of multiple languages
- Display of SCTE35 data
- Flexible display layout with visual statistics and alarms
- Web preview and management
Multiple Rtsp Stream Viewer Windows
Available shortly in Stirlitz Media IP Multiviewer
- Support for NDI sources
- Support for SDI and HDMI sources using DeckLink cards - up to 16 inputs per machine
- Support for SMPTE 2110 sources
Combining Stirlitz Media IP Multiviewer with Stirlitz Media MPEG-TS Monitor and Stirlitz Media Logger allows broadcasters, satellite platforms and cable TV to create a tailor-made master control room based on generic servers running Windows OS.
Rtsp Viewer Mac
The Stirlitz Media team has deep knowledge of IP video and audio and we use it to provide our clients with custom solutions for their projects. All our product is software-only and available for testing at no charge.
The Stirlitz Media monitoring software suite includes:
- Logger: capture, store and access multiple video, audio and metadata sources
- IP Multiviewer: display one to many video sources in mosaics on one or more screens
- MPEG-TS Monitor: full stream analysis, reporting, error and statistics logging, flexible alarms
- Aug 2, 2018
- Reaction score
Multi Camera Rtsp Viewer
Rtsp Viewer App
It can be useful for join different IP-Cam/IP-NVR/Analog-NVR systems to one workplace.
If you like it, please, let me know... because I don't know, should I keep work on it, or not.
RTSP Camera VLC Mosaic View
is based on popular open source video viewer, called 'VLC'. So, you can add any stream/source, even a file.
- expanding the entire window by double-clicking on the stream
- automatic switching to high / low resolution stream
- support for command line parameters
- launching on the screen with the specified number, full-screen'ed
- customizable source name
- alert on video lost