Lastpass Opera Browser
- Lastpass For Opera Browser
- Lastpass Browser Add On
- Lastpass Opera Browser Free
- Lastpass Browser Extension
- Lastpass Browser Extension Opera
Browser Extension. I really like LastPass’s browser extension. It’s available for Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Edge, and even Internet Explorer. The browser extension lets you use all of LastPass’s essential features — you can search your entire password vault, view all your stored items, add or edit entries,. I use the LastPass extension in my Opera web browser. I decided to try to print a copy of all my saved passwords. Here’s how to do that Click on the LastPass icon in your browser and click on More Options. Then click on the Print option.
The last password you'll have to remember - a web browser plugin for storing all user accounts in Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari
LastPass keeps all your passwords gathered into a single, secure place on your computer, preventing unauthorized users from accessing sensitive information. It offers support for Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari.
Remembers all your passwords while browsing the web
During the installation procedure you can specify the web browsers to integrate it in. Keep it mind the plugin automatically replaces existing password manager plugins for some of these platforms.
LastPass requires account registration, and you can opt for keeping a history of logins and form fills. The tool is also capable of importing insecure data items (automatically or manually).
Gets integrated with IE, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Safari
Once installed, LastPass offers to remember passwords every time you log in with an account. You can edit the URL, name, group, user name and password, add an account to a favorite list, enable automatic login, as well as write notes. The LastPass vault contains all saved items, and you can explore its contents in the web browser. It is possible to set up new fill profiles by writing personal, address, contact, credit card and bank account information, along with custom fields and notes.
Secure login entries in a vault protected by a master password
Additionally, you can create and manage identities for different data types, such as personal and business-oriented accounts, so you can seamlessly switch between them. The application also provides a utility for sharing access to websites with other people, as long as they have a LastPass account as well. A web browser shell extension enables users to quickly autofill data, copy usernames, passwords and URLs, recheck the current page, generate a secure password, and fill forms.
As far as settings are concerned, you can change the master password, time zone, language or website auto-logoff timeout, only allow login from selected countries, as well as disallow logins from the Tor network. Plus, you can remove duplicate websites from your account, adjust the security level, and manage URL rules.
Intuitive and comprehensive password manager
The program does not burden the web browser loading speed or cause any stability issues. It smoothly integrates into the online platform and has an excellent reaction speed. No error dialogs were shown in our tests, and the app did not hang or crash. All in all, LastPass is an excellent browser plugin for securely managing accounts, catering to all types of users.
LastPass Video Guide
LastPass is part of these download collections: Password Managers, Browser Form FillersLastPass was reviewed by Elena Opris
- 30-day trial for Premium / Families
- Limitations of the Free edition:
- 1 user limit
- 1 device llimit
- Missing features:
- One-to-many sharing
- Unlimited shared folders
- 1 GB file storage
- Family manager dashboard
- Security dashboard and score
- Dark web monitoring
- Emergency Access
- Advanced multi-factor options
- Personal support
- Fixed an issue in which the user's online web Vault would not load (would display as continuously spinning/loading) if the web browser extension was not installed on the browser being used.
- Fixed an issue in which the user's Vault was displayed as empty (no stored Vault items) if the user had upgraded from LastPass Free to a paid subscription plan and accessed LastPass for the first time (after purchasing) on their non-active device type – Workaround available for immediate resolution: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/i-just-upgraded-to-lastpass-premium-and-my-vault-is-blank-what-should-i-do
LastPass 4.70.0add to watchlistsend us an update
- runs on:
- Windows 10 32/64 bit
Windows 8 32/64 bit
Windows 7 32/64 bit
- file size:
- 92.4 MB
- main category:
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
top alternatives PAID
How do I install the binary component for LastPass?
Lastpass Browser Add On
The binary component (i.e., Native Messaging) is included in the LastPass Universal Installer for Mac and Windows, and is supported on the Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Opera desktop web browsers.
Lastpass Opera Browser Free
- Click the active LastPass icon in your web browser toolbar.
- Go to Account Options > About LastPass.
- In the Binary Component section, one of the following will be listed:
- True = installed
- False = not installed
- If you wish to install the binary component, click Enable Native Messaging to install it. Once installed, you will need to restart your web browser in order for changes to take effect. Tip: You can also install the binary component by using the LastPass Universal Installer for all supported web browsers.
Lastpass Browser ExtensionRelated Articles
Lastpass Browser Extension Opera
- How do I install and log in to the LastPass web browser extension?
- How do I install and log in to the LastPass Password Manager app for iOS?
- How do I install and log in to the LastPass Password Manager app for Android?
- How do I install and log in to the LastPass Mac App?
- How do I install and log in to the LastPass for Safari app extension on my Mac?
- How do I install and log in to the LastPass for Windows Desktop application?
- How do I access LastPass on a non-admin or locked down computer?