Iphone Airplay To Lg Smart Tv
- Iphone Airplay To Lg Smart Tv App
- Iphone Airplay To Lg Smart Tv Remote
- Airplay Iphone 7 To Lg Smart Tv
Here's what to check if you are trying to connect our iPhone to your LG Smart TV. Step by step troubleshooting instructions.LG Magic Remote (check compatibil. Jul 09, 2020 To share screens on LG TV on iPhone, Apple AirPlay 2 is supported on newer LG Smart TVs. Watching videos on a smartphone or tablet is convenient. However, if you own an LG Smart TV, instead of watching on the small smartphone screen, watch those images on the TV's larger screen. Screen Mirroring Features on LG Smart TVs. In addition to this, select 2018 LG TVs now support Apple’s TV app, the company has revealed. “Customers worldwide can now enjoy the Apple TV app on LG 2018 OLED and Super UHD TVs, with UHD TV models to follow,” reads the company’s tweet on the matter. “LG’s 2018 TVs will add support for Apple AirPlay 2 and HomeKit later.
Mirroring your iPhone to an Apple TV allows you to stream or share your iPhone’s content on a bigger screen. However, there is no doubt that Apple TVs are quite expensive and not everyone can afford one. Fortunately, there are tools that allow you to perform screen mirroring onto any smart TV without Apple TV. Take a look at the following practical ways on how to mirror iPhone to TV without Apple TV.
How to mirror iPhone to TV without Apple TV
LetsView – Mirror iPhone to Any Android TV without Apple TV
LetsView is an app available on different platforms including iOS and Android TV making it the right tool to use if you are looking for a way on how to connect iPhone to TV wirelessly without Apple TV. Furthermore, using LetsView, you will be able to view photos, videos, and even play games on a bigger screen without limits. On top of that, you can download and use it freely on your Android TV. Refer to the steps below to successfully mirror iPhone to smart TV without Apple TV.
- Download the LetsView app on your iPhone and Android TV. You can go to the Google Play store on your TV and search for LetsView to install it. Or simply click the download button below to save the apk file on your TV and then copy it to a flash drive and then install it on your TV.
- Next, connect both devices under the same Wi-Fi network. Once done, run the app on both devices.
- Just input the PIN code displayed on your TV.
- Your iPhone’s screen will be mirrored to your TV thereafter.
Lighting Digital AV Adapter – Connect iPhone to TV without Apple TV
Next on the list is the Lightning Digital AV adapter. This tool can be used to mirror iPhone to any TV including Samsung TV, LG TV, TCL TV, and Vizio TV as long as you have an HDMI cable at home. The adapter has the ability to display movies, media files, and games on your smart TV. Check out the steps below to learn how to mirror iPhone to TV without Apple TV using this tool.
- Firstly, attach the adapter’s cable on your iPhone.
- Next, plug the other end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI port on the Lightning Digital AV Adapter. Once done, connect the other end of the HDMI cord to your TV’s HDMI port.
- This time, using your TV’s remote control, change the TV input to HDMI.
- Your iPhone’s screen will be displayed on your TV immediately.
AirBeamTV – Mirror iPhone to Smart TV without Apple TV
Another cable-free app that you can use to mirror your iPhone to a smart TV is AirBeamTV. Aside from the mirroring function, this tool can also play videos directly from Mac computers. Since it can mirror your device, the app offers various screen aspect ratios to make your experience perfect. Let’s use a Samsung TV as an example. Below are the steps on how to mirror iPhone to Samsung TV without Apple TV using this app.
- Download the app on your iPhone then launch it.
- Ensure that your Samsung TV and iPhone are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Go to your iPhone’s Control Center and tap the Screen Recording button. After that, choose your TV’s name. Your iPhone screen’s activity will be mirrored to your TV afterward.
Note: These steps work on Samsung TVs only. The steps vary on the TV’s brand or type.
Don’t limit your mirroring experience to only expensive devices like Apple TV. Because there are many practical tools and ways to mirror iPhone to TV without Apple TV. From this list, LetsView will be your best choice as it is free and yet still the most practical app.
Screen mirroring brings mobile entertainment to a whole new level. Better resolution on a bigger screen is the way to go. However, there are also restrictions. Sometimes, there are compatibility issues because of different operating systems. Hence, you need a third-party app to solve this issue and help your cast iPhone to your TV. Here we will show you how to mirror iPhone to LG TV to demonstrate how third-party apps can be helpful.
How to mirror iPhone to LG TV
If you are looking for an instant way to mirror your iPhone to TV, then this app is for you. LetsView is a mirroring app that allows you to screen share iPhone to LG TV wirelessly. It’s user-friendly interface makes it perfect for first-time users. What’s more fascinating is that it is free! You can use it in various ways like for live streaming or entertainment. Moreover, by using the QR or PIN code method, you’ll be able to connect your devices. To explore and be amazed by its features, try following the steps below.
- Download the LetsView app on your iPhone and install it on your LG TV from the Google Play store for TV.
- Check and make sure that both devices are connected under the same WiFi network.
- After that, run the application on your iPhone and TV.
- To cast iPhone to LG TV, go to your iPhone’s Control Center. Then, tap Screen Mirroring. Select the TV’s name once it has been detected. Your iPhone will then be mirrored to your TV thereafter.
Iphone Airplay To Lg Smart Tv App
ApowerMirror is another widely used tool compatible with iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows. Using ApowerMirror, you can not only mirror your phone’s screen but also record it if you want to. You may follow the steps below to learn how to mirror iPhone to LG TV.
- Connect your iPhone and TV to the same WiFi network. Then, download ApowerMirror on both devices.
- Proceed by launching the app. On your iPhone screen, click the blue “M” button and wait for it to detect your TV.
- This time, open your iPhone’s Control Center and tap the Screen Mirroring button. Then, tap the name of your TV. The mirroring will proceed afterward.
Iphone Airplay To Lg Smart Tv Remote
If you are looking for a tool to connect iPhone to LG TV and allows you to mirror your iPhone or iPad to your LG TV, you should consider using the tools above. You’ll be mirroring and enjoying a bigger screen in no time. Thus, you don’t need to worry about the devices you are using as they are compatible with almost all existing platforms.