However, most Drupal projects (modules, themes, etc.) are listed on Drupal.org and not on Packagist. In order for Composer to discover projects listed on Drupal.org, Composer needs a list of all packages that are available on Drupal.org. Drupal.org provides this information via a. The Drupal Extension is an integration layer between Behat, Mink Extension, and Drupal. It provides step definitions for common testing scenarios specific to Drupal sites. The Drupal Extension 4.x supports Drupal 6, 7 and 8, utilizes Behat 3.2+ and runs on PHP 5.5+.
Installs: 5 320 369
Open Issues: 83
- behat/behat: ~3.2
- behat/mink: ~1.5
- behat/mink-extension: ~2.0
- behat/mink-goutte-driver: ~1.0
- behat/mink-selenium2-driver: ~1.1
- drupal/drupal-driver: ^2.1.0
- symfony/browser-kit: ^3.4 ~4.4
- symfony/dependency-injection: ~3.0 ~4.4
- symfony/translation: ^3.4 ~4.4
- drupal/coder: ^8.3
- jakub-onderka/php-parallel-lint: ^0.9.2
- phpspec/phpspec: ~2.0 ~4.0
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2021-04-29 00:32:02 UTC
The Drupal Extension is an integration layer between Behat,Mink Extension, and Drupal. Itprovides step definitions for common testing scenarios specific to Drupalsites.
The Drupal Extension 4.x supports Drupal 6, 7 and 8, utilizes Behat 3.2+ andruns on PHP 5.5+. It is compatible with Symfony components 2.x as well as 3.xso it can be used on Drupal 8.4.x.
Use it for testing your Drupal site.
If you're new to the Drupal Extension, we recommend starting withthe Full documentation
Install using Composer:
In the projectdir, create a file called
behat.yml. Below is theminimal configuration. Many more options are covered in theFull documentation
In the projectdir, run
Find pre-defined steps to work with using:
Define your own steps in
Start adding your feature filesto the
featuresdirectory of your repository.
- Originally developed by Jonathan Hedstrom with great help from eliza411
Examples and code snippets
Features and bug fixes are welcome! First-time contributors can jump in with theissues tagged good first issue.
Backwards incompatible changes
Starting with 3.3.0 Behat Drupal Extension depends on Behat 3.2.0 whichrequires all callbacks to be defined as static methods.
Starting with 3.3.0:
The Burst Drupal distribution. For internal use only.
Installs: 19 373
- burst/cloudinary: ^9.2
- burst/error_report: ^1.1
- composer/installers: ^1.8
- cweagans/composer-patches: ^1.6
- drupal/admin_toolbar: ^2.4
- drupal/allow_iframed_site: ^3.0
- drupal/config_ignore: [email protected]
- drupal/core: ^9.1.2
- drupal/core-composer-scaffold: ^9.0.7
- drupal/devel: ^4.0.1
- drupal/field_group: ^3.1
- drupal/paragraphs: ^1.12
- drupal/pathauto: ^1.8
- drupal/simple_sitemap: ^3.7
- drupal/view_unpublished: ^1.0
- drush/drush: ^10.3.0
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2021-04-08 13:46:27 UTC
Because we use Drupal 8 a lot, this makes all of our lives easier.
This distribution aims to remove the amount of boilerplate code we have in our projects. Less copy-pasting between projects, more re-using the same code.
How to use
Create a composer.json, and make sure it contains at least the following:
Note the following:
- No drupal/core is required, it is already required by the Burst distribution.
composer require burst/drupal-distribution.
Now, the best step of all.. replace
/web/sites/default/settings.php with the following:
Drupal Composer Packagist
Boom! This includes all configuration needed for Platform.sh, Lando, and probabily other services in the future.