Cake Logo Design Free
Business logo design with Baking samples; Create a free logo using Bakery templates; Make your own logo with Icing in it; Free Frosting logo creator tool; Company Wedding cake logos; Design a Birthday cake logo in minutes; Free DIY Layer cake logo design; 80 plus free Tier logo templates; Tier cake logo maker tool. The best selection of Royalty Free Cake Logo Vector Art, Graphics and Stock Illustrations. Download 24,000+ Royalty Free Cake Logo Vector Images. Portal is a 2007 puzzle-platform game developed and published by Valve.It was released in a bundle, The Orange Box, for Windows, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and has been since ported to other systems, including Mac OS X, Linux, and Android (via Nvidia Shield).
Strawberry Dump CakeSo, you may have heard this Strawberry Dump Cake recipe referred to as a Canned Strawberry Pie Filling Cake. If you have, they are the same dessert known by two different names.
How can you make a Strawberry Dump Cake?For this recipe, you start with a box of white cake mix, two cans of strawberry pie filling, a little butter and sugar, and some fresh strawberries.
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish with butter or non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the pie filling, spread it in the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle the cake mix over the pie filling.
- Drizzle the cake mix with butter.
- Sprinkle the sugar over top (this will make a yummy sweet crisp top).
- Then top it all with fresh strawberries.
Can I use a low sugar cake mix?Yes, if you want to cut the sugar in this easy dump cake recipe, you can use a low-sugar cake mix instead of the traditional white cake mix that I used. It will work just as well and the sugar will be lower for those that are watching their sugar intake.
Can I make Chocolate Strawberry Dump Cake?If you want to make this Strawberry Dump Cake recipe with a box of chocolate cake mix, you can do that. You can also use a box of yellow cake mix if that's what you have on hand. Or, why not try Devil's Food Cake or Red Velvet Cake for a truly decadent chocolate dessert?
Strawberry Dump Cake in the CrockpotWhile I made this recipe in the oven, you can make this Canned Strawberry Pie Filling Cake in your Crockpot if you want to. You follow the same basic process.
Toppings for strawberry dump cakeWe usually put a scoop of vanilla ice cream or homemade whipped cream on top when we make this.
How can I store leftovers?If you have leftovers when you make this Strawberry Dump Cake recipe, it's very simple to store them. Just cover the pan tightly and place it in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Cake Logo Design Free Logo Creator
More dump cake recipesIf you liked this Canned Strawberry Pie Filling Cake, you might want to try a few other dump cake recipes.
What you will need to make Strawberry Dump Cake:
- 9x13 Baking Dish - I have my favorites and this set is one of them. The 9x13 is perfect for casseroles and the smaller size is awesome for making 1/2 a casserole recipe.
See How Easy it is to Make Strawberry Dump Cake. Watch the video!
Modern Cake Logo Design Free DownloadYield: 12
Strawberry Dump Cake
IngredientsStrawberry Dump Cake
- (2) 21-ounce cans strawberry pie filling
- 1 box white cake mix or yellow cake mix
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 pound sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with butter or spray it with nonstick baking spray.
- Add the strawberry pie filling to the bottom of the baking dish, and using a rubber spatula, spread it evenly over the surface of the dish.
- Sprinkle the cake mix on top of the strawberry pie filling, distribute evenly. Shake the pan, to make sure the cake mix is spread evenly.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the top of the cake mix, try to distribute it evenly.
- Sprinkle the sugar over the melted butter.
- Scatter about half of the strawberry slices over the top of the sugar.
- Bake the Strawberry Dump Cake in the preheated oven for about 45-50 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Start checking on the cake after 40 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it just slightly cool on a cooling rack.
- Scoop cake into bowls, top with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. Garnish with remaining fresh sliced strawberries. Serve warm.
Copyright ©2020 The Slow Roasted Italian – All rights reserved.
Disclosure: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link