Best Free Logo Design
Do you want to know what’s the best free logo design software for PC? Here’s the list of top 10 best free logo maker software for Windows 10 / 8 / 7.
If you are having a lot of blogs or want to create some really attractive logos, you need the best logo maker software which will help you in creating good looking logos.
A logo is a symbol, or a design, used to identify a company or an organization. Its products, services, or employees. In simple words, logos act as the face of your business. They’re a visual display of what your company stands for and can be used to promote your brand both online and offline.
- Logocrisp is a free logo maker that you can use to create your logo. The tool is quick and simple to use, you just need to add the text that you wish to have in your logo and get started. The tool offers you over 10,000 logo design options to choose from.
- Canva is a free logo maker to design personalized logos. Its drag and drop interface makes it a great choice for people with no design experience. You just have to enter your company name and answer a few simple questions to personalize the logo search.
Although, there are many free logo design software’s are available on the web which comes with amazing features.
But if you are looking for reliable and best free logo maker software for Windows operating systems then checking below mentioned list of best free logo maker software is totally worth your time.
In this guide, we are going to explain about 10 best free logo maker software download full version for Windows 10 / 8 / 7 PC. And we are pretty sure, these free logo creator will draw your attention through its amazing features and designing applications.
Top 10 Best Free Logo Design Software for Windows 10/ 8 / 7
All these logo maker software and tools are well renowned for designing the professional logo, web design, and much more. One of the most beneficial things with these free logo designing toolsare that you can easily create your own logo without hiring a professional designer because all the logo designing features are quite simple to use.
So, if you want free logo design in minutes then check out the below-explained list of top 10 best free logo maker software for Windows 10 / 8 / 7 PC:
The first free logo maker software is Adobe Illustrator. If you are into vector drawing applications then you should try Adobe Illustrator as the software is one of the best vector graphics editors.
The software helps in creating any designs which you want to create. If you want to make logos then also you can use Adobe Illustrator. Some of the most important features of Adobe Illustrator are:
- 10x greater zoom magnification
- Use Sketch art in large-format designs
- Find the perfect image or graphic, fast
- Edit once, update everywhere
- 10x faster zoom, pan, and scroll
- Integrated with new Adobe Comp CC
- Creative Cloud Charts (Preview)
Another product from Adobe makes to our list is Adobe Photoshop. Adobe Photoshop falls under the category of best logo maker software free download full version. You can not only use the software to create logos, new designs but also use it for editing the graphics which you have already created.
If you are new to designing then you can take help of the tutorials and tips for newbies. Some of the most well-known Adobe Photoshop features and functions are:
- Faster, easier image export
- Easily print your 3D content
- Edit once, update everywhere with Linked Assets
- Artboards for efficient design
- Find the perfect image or graphic, fast
- Streamlined and optimized experience for designers
- Add more layer styles to get the look you want
- Get more realistic blurs with additive noise
- Glyph panel for better access to glyphs in all your designs
- Move and extend objects with more control
- Better panoramas with Content-Aware Fill
- Adobe Camera Raw 9.1 enhancements
- The better viewing experience on Windows HiDPI displays
- Simplify complex 3D models
- Automatically generate bump maps from images
Corel Draw is a well popular free logo maker software for Windows 10 which you can use to create amazing vector drawing apps. The designers are able to create some amazing professional artworks using this application.
The software uses very fewer resources and it is also very easy to use. The editing tools which come with Corel Draw are designed for new designers. Some of the most attractive Corel Draw features are:
- Windows Color System Support
- Adobe Color Management Module
- Advanced content organizer
- High-quality Thumbnail Previews
- Syncing trays with Microsoft OneDrive
- Simple customization & Overflow buttons
- Multiple documents interface
- Live text formatting
- Vector and bitmap pattern fills
- Special characters, symbols, and glyphs
- International quotation marks
- Interactive brushstroke transparency and feathering
- Compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
Jeta Logo Designer
If you want a powerful logo maker software for Windows operating system to create logos only, Jeta Logo designer is the software for you. The software is ideal for people who only want to create logos. There are more than 5000 icons and shapes which you can use in the logos which you want to create using Jeta logo designer.
If you are a newbie then you can try more than 400 logo templates which come with this software. Jeta Logo Designer is fairly compatible with almost all the newest Windows operating system: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP or Windows 8 operating system.
Apple Motion is also a well popular software which is developed by Apple. You can use this logo maker software free download both on Windows and Mac operating systems. The software aims at delivering the best 2D and 3D visual effects.
Apple Motion is a must have tool for all the editors and designers. What things make the Apple Motion an awesome logo design software? Here are those reasons:
- 2D and 3D Titles
- Motion Graphics
- Powerful Design Tools
- Stunning Effects
- Effortless 3D Effects
- High-Quality Output
You can download free Logomaker software as it will help you in designing all the logos for free. The software has a lot of awesome tools which help in developing amazing logos. If you know how to create logos, it won’t take more than 10 minutes to create an amazing logo using Logomaker.
Why you should choose Logomaker to create logos and designs:
- Thousands of logo icons
- Exceptional customer service
- You can create your own logo in just 10 minutes
- More than 200,000 satisfied customers
LogoSmartz Logo Design Software
LogoSmartz Logo design is ideal for new designers who are new in the field of designing. There are a lot of free tools and samples which are available in Logosmartz logo design. You can check the clip arts, sample logos and icons as they will help you make amazing logos. The step by step guide will help you in easily making the logos.
LogoSmartz is really a very innovative and feature-packed logo design software. Some of the most useful Logosmartz features are:
- Over 1800 high-quality inbuilt logo templates
- 5000 supreme quality vector graphics symbols
- Predefined Text Styles
- Add special effects to text and symbols
- Color Picker & Color Adjustments
- You can Save your Logo Project as a Template
- Upload and customize images to make custom logos
- Logo Output in Different Sizes and 7 Formats
- LogoSmartz Template Libraries for add-on templates
Summitsoft Logo Design Studio
Summitsoft Logo Design Studio is also a very easy to use free logo creator software which you can use to create attractive logos on your Windows computer. One needs to be innovative while creating logos. Summitsoft logo design software is for all the innovative people out there.
If you are a newbie you should not try using this software as there are a lot of advanced features in this software which are only meant for professional designers. Some most popular Summitsoft Logo Design Studio features are:
- 2,000+ logo templates
- 6,000+ full vector graphics
- Complete vector design
- Import and export capabilities
- Slogan & tagline resource library
- Total text control
- Precise drawing tools
- Seamless effects
- Trademark & copyright logo guidelines
- Full layer support
Quick Logo Designer
If you are having less time and want to create logos quickly for your website or campaign then you can try Quick Logo Designer. This software will help you in making logos as soon as possible. The designers are able to create unique and stunning logos using Quick logo designer. Not only can you use this software for personal use but also for business purposes.
Why Quick LogoDesigner is best for you?
- Over 2200 pre-defined professional logo templates
- Access more than 5000 symbols and fonts
- Output your logo in 9 formats JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, Vector EPS, PDF, transparent GIF, and transparent PNG.
DesignWorkz Logo Creator
DesignWorkz Logo Creator is the last free logo maker software which makes complete our list of best logo design software free download full version. By following a few steps you will be able to create beautiful logos. The DesignWorkz Logo Creator software is ideal both for professional and newbie designers.
Although, above mentioned all logo design software and applications are not completely free to use but offer very sufficient time (free trial) to decide whether you want to proceed with particular logo maker software or not.
It doesn’t matter if you are a newbie or a professional, as these best free logo maker software for Windows 10 / 8 / 7 are suitable for all users. Please, feel free share with us using the comments section below – which free logo creator or free logo design software are you using for designing logos?
You may also be interested in checking out:
A logo is a symbol, or a design, used to identify a company or an organization. its products, services, or employees. In simple words, logos act as the face of your business. They’re a visual display of what your company stands for and can be used to promote your brand both online and offline.
Your logo has a major impact on how your customers will perceive your brand. So naturally, you want your logo to stand out. Before you start creating your logo there are some quick research facts to keep in mind.
- 95% of the world’s top brand logos use one or two colors.
- 41% of those brands use stylized type as their logo.
- 93% are simple enough to be recognized at much smaller sizes.
Armed with that vital information, it’s time to start creating your own memorable logo.
Tell Your Story
Research shows that buyers today connect more strongly to stories than they do to the basic facts of your product. This means your logo and packaging should tell – and sell – a story.
Before you even think about what your logo will look like, take some time asking yourself: what is the story behind my company? Step outside of what your company does and convey why you do it. That “why” is the root of your story, and it should come through in the color, shape, and typeface of your logo.
Describe Your Brand
Now that you have your story, it’s time to take your logo draft from story to setting. Open thesaurus.com and enter a term that best describes your product into the search bar.
For example, if you’re in the clothing industry, you might simply type in “clothing.” You’d be surprised by how descriptive the synonyms are that appear. You can even click these results to start new searches and dig deeper as you zero in on the words that best capture your brand.
Try to find 5-10 words that describe what you do and the ‘why’ from the previous step. Each of these words can fit like pieces in a puzzle and help you refine your logo design draft.
Design a Draft
Armed with your why and a few keywords for direction, grab a paper and start sketching out the ideas that pop in your head. Allow each new concept to evolve on its own, but don’t get frustrated if the first few aren’t right. Keep refining, using previous sketches to influence the newer ones. While your logo design evolves, keep these tips in mind while sketching out your ideas:
- Shape: Keep it simple. If you can sketch the most symbolic components in seven seconds or less, you’re in good shape. You should absolutely avoid any popular clip-art artwork or generic symbols like a globe, star, or similar icons that people too easily identify from other places. These are easily forgotten after first glance.
- Color: Colors can either be your best friend or your worst enemy. You need to include color with your logo but be selective on which colors you use. Be mindful of current color trends already being used today and in your target market. As a general rule, don’t choose more than three colors. Choose a color or group of colors that will make you stand out from your competition.
- Creativity: Get as creative as possible with your draft. A creative draft is more likely to deliver an honest, eye-catching logo.
Test Out Your Drafts
Once you’ve got a handful of different sketches on paper, take a step back and pick the top three concepts. Don’t think too hard about this — consider the designs your eyes keep going back to and select them to show to others.
Share these drafts with your friends and family members. Another way to test out your draft is to bring your sketches to someone who best fits your buyer persona or your ideal customer profile. This gives you the most productive opinion on your artwork because it can indicate how customers will receive your brand – not just the people close to you. Use the feedback by these people to select one final concept & start developing your final design.
Create Your Final Logo
Once you’ve identified the sketch to run with from your drafts it’s time to refine it and perfect the story you started with in Step 1. Here’s how to do that:
- Create a digital logo layout: Say goodbye to your paper and pencil; it’s time to bring your design to life. Recreate your sketch in digital format to create the layout of your logo.
- Pick Colors: Next, you need to pick versatile color options for your logo. Your logo’s color scheme might look great against the color of the canvas on which you designed it, but eventually, your logo will be placed on backgrounds whose colors you didn’t start with. Create logo color variations for both dark and light backgrounds.
Create one of each option to make sure you’re prepared when ordering promotional products that will display your logo. Custom T-shirts, stickers, notepads, and coffee mugs are just a few of the many items for which you’ll have different color variations of your logo.
- Choose a Font: This is the time to combine text with imagery. If your chosen sketch is primarily a shape or symbol, rather than text, begin to factor in the written name of your company. Consider the typeface this text will carry if your company name ever stands on its own without the symbol. Stay away from generic fonts that come standard on every word processor. These fonts will only work against you and your company by making you less memorable.
Logos are meant to represent your company on multiple platforms: a custom banner, on your website, signs & stickers on your products, all your social media business pages, and more. So make sure you design a logo that can be blown up super large for a billboard, but also scaled down for screening onto the side of a pen. Every part of your logo should be legible, regardless of the logo’s size.
How to Design a Logo (Even if You’re Not a Designer)
How to Design a Logo: A 5-Step Process
The Logo Design Process: A Guide To Professional Logo Development
How to Create Your Own Logo in 5 Easy Steps
How To Design A Logo: 5 Steps To Creating A Logo You Love